Freitag, 5. Juni 2009

Check it out

Bicycling across the country isnt for everyone. Sometimes I'm not quite sure it's even for me. But watching movies certainly is for everyone.

The Bicycle Film Festival (BFF) will be hosted in a variety of cities in the US during the time I will be participating in 42RIDE. We will ride from New York to Los Angeles, the two biggest cities hosting the festival. The festival will also be shown in Seattle and Portland, as well as numerous cities around the globe.

I encourage you to check it out. Bicycling touches all of our lives whether we are aware of it or not. I am delighted to see it being celebrated in this way. I hope that you will support the phenomonon even if it's only by watching the trailers.

Enjoy! http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen